We invite you to become a 2016 Allied or Affiliate Member of EcoLandscape California, a 501(c)(3) non-profit public benefit corporation whose mission is to provide education and advocacy for ecologically-responsible landscapes. Our mission is accomplished through many different avenues, such as training programs, workshops, conferences, and public outreach. Be part of the solution to our mounting environmental challenges and support EcoLandscape California (ELC).
Who is ELC? We comprise of a group of concerned businesses, industry professionals, agencies, educators and private organizations. In its lead role, ELC brings together a network of professionals and alliances that provide environmental stewardship through leadership, demonstration, advocacy, and awareness.
- Develops and maintains relationships with municipal and government agencies, educational institutions, and other organizations to
align, strengthen, and reduce duplication of efforts to influence and effect change among professional and public communities through consistent messaging in resources information, education, and training.
- Collaborates with you and others to identify how ELC can help you fulfill your outreach, education, and training needs.
- Develops and delivers programs, workshops, and hands-on training with emphasis on topics such as Low-Impact Development and
Eco-Friendly Principles and Practices.
- Provides a biennial conference where your agency, organization, or association is represented to landscape and industry-related professionals.
- Provides outreach, promotion, and advocacy of ELC’s programs.
- Highlights ecologically-responsible landscapes through outreach programs.
- Serves as a clearinghouse and gateway for the collection, organization, and dissemination of research, information, and resources.
The Allied and Affiliate Member levels document gives an overview of the program levels.
Each level identifies benefits that support your goals, the goals of your agency or business.